A Michigan Lottery player from Livingston County is celebrating the new year with a Lotto 47 jackpot worth $1.15 million.
One ticket matched the winning Lotto 47 numbers drawn Saturday: 02-09-20-22-24-39.
The winning ticket was bought at the Kroger store, located at 9700 Chilson Commons Circle in Hamburg Township.
This is the first time the Lotto 47 jackpot has been won in 2023.
In 2022, the Lotto 47 jackpot was won seven times:
- 19, 2022 – $1.43 million jackpot won at the Shell gas station, located at 3950 East 10 Mile Road in Warren.
- 9, 2022 – $1.25 million jackpot won at Big Star Market, located at G5237 Detroit Street in Flint.
- April 20, 2022 – $3.39 million jackpot won at the Meijer gas station, located at 1174 Centerville Road in Sturgis.
- May 7, 2022 – $1.2 million jackpot won at the Sunrise Store, located at 6078 North Clare Avenue in Harrison
- June 18, 2022 – $1.85 million jackpot won at Tom’s Market, located at 465 South Street in Ortonville
- 28, 2022 – $5.42 million jackpot won online at MichiganLottery.com
- 10, 2022 – $3.73 million jackpot won at the Sunoco gas station, located at 7650 Ortonville Road in Clarkston
The lucky player is asked to contact the Lottery’s Player Relations division at 844-887-6836, option 2 to setup an appointment to claim their prize.
Lotto 47 tickets are valid for one year from the date of the drawing.